Our toothbrushes are 100% biodegradable: the bristles, the handle, the packaging and the box!
Made in our workshops, they are as effective and last as long as the plastic toothbrushes do. Tested and approved by our specialists.
Bamboo is certified 100% organic. Vegan. BPA-free. Natural and non-toxic. It is one of the best yielding plants per hectare and does not require any fertilizer. Therefore, it is an environmentally sustainable product.
- Is composed of 100% untreated natural bamboo. It is very light and solid.
- Due to its quick growth, bamboo culture is beneficial to the environment as it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
The bristles :
- Are made of nylon 4 which is the only 100% biodegradable nylon in the world! This is scientifically proven.
- are infused with the activated charcoal 100% natural to bring you a natural whitening effect on your teeth!
- Are coloured by natural biodegradable shades.
- Do not contain BPA or any other product that is harmful.
- Are specially designed to have the efficiency of a medium bristles with certain softness to it.
- Perfectly suitable for a daily use, non-aggressive towards tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove the dental plaque very effectively as they intersect and slip into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesive tape, glue or chemical.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults and even seniors.
- Thanks to the high quality composition of bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- The length of the brush is of 17 cm.
- The length of bristles the is 1.2 cm.
- Hardness of bristles : Soft
- Lifetime: Minimum of 3 months
- Weight: 10 gr