The Bamboo Brushes and the holders are made from natural materials: the bristles, the handle, the packing and the box!
Designed in our workshops, they are as effective and last as long as plastic toothbrushes. Tested and approved by our specialists.
Well known all over the world, bamboo Moso guaranteed an extraordinary quality to our toothbrushes. It is one of the best yielding plants per hectare and requires no fertilizer, making it environmentally sustainable.
- Is specially designed for the Bamboo Brushes.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural Moso bamboo.
- Is very solid, pleasant to the touch and respectful of the environment.
- Has rounded design, easy to clean, no stains possible.
- Is composed of 100% untreated natural Moso bamboo. It is very light and solid.
- Due to its quick growth, bamboo culture is beneficial to the environment as it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is rounded.
- Are Medium Hardness.
- Are made of Nylon 6 from natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for bristles Efficient and eco-responsible.
- Are coloured by natural hues.
- Do not contain BPA or any other product that is harmful.
- Are specially designed to have the efficiency of a medium bristles with certain softness to it.
- Perfectly suitable for a daily use, non-aggressive towards tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove the dental plaque very effectively as they intersect and slip into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesive tape, glue or chemical.
The Bamboo Brushes are specially designed with medium bristles for a pleasant and very efficient brushing.
Thanks to the high quality composition of bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months.
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The length of bristles the is 1.2 cm.
- Hardness of bristles : Medium
- Lifetime: Minimum of 3 months
- Weight: 10 gr